Saturday, April 7, 2007

QotW: Second Life is cool!




This is me. I have ropey brown hair and silver clipped wings. I wear a spider suit and purple pants. So unlike me! Only the dark eye rings are like me.














This is the first place I went to. It's called Jade Jazz Place. Saw a lot of people dancing and simple love the songs. Also there shoutouts like "Love SL!", "Songs are cool here!"







Then I realise I lost the little guiding window on the left. So I went to search for 'Orientation Island' under 'Places'. I learn stuff smoothly on this pseudo Orientation Island. A lady named Magda told me politely I would not be able to get back to the one I came from. She also helped me to put my skull back.





I met someone who looked like me before. If you can see which is me. OK im the purple pants and the red hair was me before.















And then I went to another dance place, they played hip hop or R&B, and they let me dance, free! (said it the Singaporean style)





Obviously i haven't had enough of dancing, so i thought the poor status had stood still for years and danced infront of him.












I went to Help Island. And I played hangman. I won! The word is 'hanging'!











Then I went to sit on a bench, just to feel how it feels like to sit on a bench in a second life. Turns out that I sit too stiffly. So unlike me in real life....










In the end I decided I still like Jade Jazz Lounge the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute